On passing, wishing for darker skin, and finding your people: A conversation between two mulattos | Fusion





Note: I just started reading Mat Johnson's new book, Loving Day today. Here we have a powerful voice for us gold-brown people who feel not so much disenfranchised as partial. More later as I churn through Johnson's very interesting novel that kind of lays it all out there. (I'm jealous).



Click below to read a very interesting interview, if you can open your mind enough.



"On passing, wishing for darker skin, and finding your people: A conversation between two mulattos | Fusion"





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My husband's dog is incontinent and I can't stand it

On Beauty, Genius, and Paying Attention: Tim Williams Got Me Through So Much

Super Powers and Magic? The League of New Indie Writers